This next lesson will start to challenge your creativity when using your camera by helping you to understand what makes your photos stand out, and how to control the outcome of what you photograph. We’ll talk through many examples of photographs to illustrate these points. You’ll have plenty of time to practice, receive feedback and ask questions during our photo walk around Bulimba. We’ll then return to the training room to answer any further questions.
What you’ll learn:
- Composition Rules and when to break them
- In camera filters and black and white
- RAW files and some simple processing tips
- By the end of this lesson you will have completed our three lesson plan and should be confident enough to start your own photography challenge
- Photographers who have done our The First Steps Lesson
- Someone who has a solid understanding of ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed
- Someone who has a solid understanding of metering and focusing
- Someone who wants to start to control the look and feel of their photography
- Saturday or Sunday from 10.00am – 4.30pm
- Our dedicated training room in Bulimba and a photo walk in Bulimba
- We provide tea and coffee during the morning and afternoon tea breaks. Lunch is BYO.
What to bring:
- Your camera, camera battery, camera manual (if you have one)
- Shoes suitable for a 2km photo walk around Bulimba; sunscreen, hat and water bottle