This next lesson will give you even more confidence in using your camera by helping you to understand what you want in your photos, and how to control the outcome of what you photograph. We’ll talk through many examples of photographs to illustrate these points. You’ll have plenty of time to practice, receive feedback and ask questions during our photo walk around Bulimba. We’ll then return to the training room to answer any further questions.
What you’ll learn:
- The different metering modes on your camera
- Focus Points and Composition
- The focusing modes on your camera
- White Balance
- By the end of this lesson you will have a greater understanding on how your camera measures light and how to control that aspect of the camera much better.
- Photographers who have done our Learn To Crawl Lesson
- Someone who has a basic understanding of ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed
- Someone who wants to learn more
- Saturday or Sunday from 10.00am – 4.30pm
- Our dedicated training room in Bulimba and a photo walk in Bulimba
- We provide tea and coffee during the morning and afternoon tea breaks. Lunch is BYO.
What to bring:
- Your camera, camera battery, camera manual (if you have one)
- Shoes suitable for a 2km photo walk around Bulimba; sunscreen, hat and water bottle