This introductory lesson will give you more confidence in using your camera by helping you to understand what you want in your photos, and how to control the outcome of what you photograph. We’ll talk through many examples of photographs to illustrate these points. You’ll have plenty of time to practice, receive feedback and ask questions during our photo walk around Bulimba. We’ll then return to the training room to answer any further questions.
What you’ll learn:
- How to hold your camera
- What Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO are and how they affect your pictures
- Why you should move away from your camera’s automatic modes
Best lesson for:
- New or beginner photographers
- You have a camera but shoot mostly in Automatic mode
- You have a camera, but it mostly sits in your boot / cupboard
- Saturday or Sunday from 10.00am – 4.30pm
- Our dedicated training room in Bulimba and a photo walk in Bulimba
- We provide tea and coffee during the morning and afternoon tea breaks. Lunch is BYO.
What to bring:
- Your camera, camera battery, camera manual (if you have one)
- Shoes suitable for a 2km photo walk around Bulimba; sunscreen, hat and water bottle